Old August 9th 04, 09:20 AM
nickjb

Default Comments on Saturday

I went for a ride around the mountain bike trail at Cwmcarn on Saturday.
What a beautiful day. I was out for about 3 1/2 hours which gave
plenty of mountain bikers the chance to pass me. I got loads of
comments ('That looks difficult', 'it's hard enough on two wheels',
'well done', and my favourite: 'now that is epic' amongst others). They
were all positive, one chap huffed and puffed a bit when he came up
behind me on a descent but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. And
then.... riding across the car park.... 15km travelled, 50 yards to
go..... one more couple to ride past.... and I get a "you've lost half
your bike". I was far too kn*ckered for a witty riposte.

Nick

--
nickjb - I've lost a wheel (apparently)
nickjb's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1074