Old September 18th 18, 01:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
ixiz

Default SRAM eTap Blips - Question

On Saturday, September 15, 2018 at 7:06:50 PM UTC-4, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Sat, 15 Sep 2018 15:30:23 -0700 (PDT), ixiz
wrote:

I would like to know if the Sram blips - is just a momentary push button switch or is there additional electronics in it ?

If its just a momentary SPST switch - is the connector something i can but off the shelf like digikey or alike

Thanks in advance

According to this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2grLsmNIcaY
it's a simple normally open momentary switch.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D

I have a hard time locating a DC power connector plug that has a body less than 6mm. I may have to turn or shave down some i ordered and will post when i get them and make a set