Old June 16th 10, 12:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Brad Anders

Default Tour de Suisse, stage 4 summary

On Jun 15, 3:32*pm, Mike Owens wrote:
On Jun 15, 5:35*pm, "Mark J." wrote:

marco wrote:
DA74 wrote:
For those interested here's the link to the crash video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRFh9GuLYbs

Haussler should have been paying attention.

As shown by the picture below, the crash was caused when Cav's front
wheel sunk into a patch of quicksand...

http://www.vg.no/uploaded/image/bild...76622662924_57....

If you examine the photo more closely, you can see that it was not
quicksand but actually a rift in the space-time continuum.

I think you're onto something as it would explain why later in time
for the photographer,Cavendish's body and Haussler's front wheel,
Cavendish's wheel has gone back a few seconds in time to being whole.

http://velonews.competitor.com/2010/...ish-penalized-...
-MIke

OK, now I'm totally confused. WTF happened here? Marco, did you fake
that shot? I need your software.

Brad Anders