Old August 9th 04, 08:34 PM
Lance Griffin

Default Tour of Hope - Washington DC Ride - LAF fundraising

Dear Friends,

This fall, I'm going to join the Bristol-Myers Squibb Tour of Hope by
participating in the Washington, DC fundraising ride and would like
your support. All of the funds raised –100% – during the Tour of Hope
ride will benefit cancer research through the Lance Armstrong
Foundation. To learn more, visit www.tourofhope.org and be sure to
check it all out.

I am dedicated to this cause because, like many of you, it seems each
year cancer comes closer and becomes more real as more family and
friends I know are impacted by the illness. I feel its time for me to
try and be a part of a good cause and direct some positive energy
towards a worthy endeavor such as this.

Each rider must commit to raising a minimum of $500 for cancer
research in order to participate in the Tour of Hope Washington, DC
ride. To help me go the distance for cancer research, please visit

https://secure.laf.org/Donations/TOH_Donate_amount.cfm?sid=200158821

to make a tax deductible contribution with your credit card. You can
also donate via check by sending it to me with my rider number
(200158821) in the memo field and making it payable to "Lance
Armstrong Foundation – Tour of Hope". (Please note that donations
via check may take up to 3 weeks to process.)

Thank you! I appreciate your help. Remember, even $5 will go towards
the cause and make a difference. Please pass on this e-mail to anyone
else you may know that has an interest in helping this cause. Cancer
research is worth the ride!

Sincerely,

Lance Griffin