Old October 20th 17, 07:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Fri, 20 Oct 2017 17:55:23 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

FLUSH sociopath's inevitable sick ****

--
****** Peter Hucker, if he had children:
"If I was a parent I'd deliberately let my brat run amok in shops, hotels,