Old March 23rd 15, 05:18 PM
gmyatko gmyatko is offline
Junior Member

Location: presently Chandler, Az, moving to Palm Bay Fl.

[quote=Ray;648612]I don't know how many of you know Bruce Frech - I know he's posted here
quite a bit in the past. Anyway, I'm very very sad to report that Bruce
was killed on Saturday morning in an automobile accident near West
Chester, PA. Fittingly, he was on his way to the start of a training
ride when the accident ocurred.

I was saddened to hear of Bruce's untimely passing. I happened to be looking him up in hopes to reach out to him. He and I raced across Pennsylvania back in 1984. He was a pretty interesting guy. i know he lowered the record across PA after he and I raced. Apparently, he found a flatter way. I remember he was going to look for a flatter way. Our race was actually 330 miles. Anyway, if anyone is interested, this is what he did back in 1984;
http://articles.mcall.com/1984-09-05...ours-ride-race

RIP Bruce