Old June 24th 19, 09:20 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

Default So what about his much-vaunted household contents insurance?

On 23/06/2019 19:33, JNugent wrote:
On 23/06/2019 17:03, TMS320 wrote:
On 23/06/2019 16:02, JNugent wrote:
On 23/06/2019 16:00, TMS320 wrote:

Actually, the worst pedestrians are the lazy ones. They get in a
type of vehicle that KSIs 5800 proper pedestrians a year (and poison
many more), and imagine that they can be some sort of pedestrians'
friend if they criticise people using bicycles.

Pathetic.

Ooh, looks like I've hit a soft spot.

You are trying to make points which cannot be answered by inventing
accusations. I obviously cannot apologise for things I've never done and
I cannot apologise on behalf of people who have done them.

Statistically there is a chance it could happen to you. (No doubt no
fault in you will be found - except that you chose to use a dangerous
form of transport.) What you can easily do is to stop believing that
you're doing some kind of service to true pedestrians.