Old September 21st 13, 12:01 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
brianrob1961

Default Nice to see cyclists fighting back.

On 21/09/2013 11:49, Catrap wrote:

On 21/09/2013 10:29, Mr Pounder wrote:
"brianrob1961" wrote in message
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/activ...er-trolls.html

Just shows how much cyclists are detested.

Yes, we are,

I wonder why that is, then?

Well, in all honesty, I don't know. What is it that causes the red
mist to
come down over the eyes of people like you when you see somebody do
something no more offensive than riding a bike? Perhaps you could
explain.

It is not a red mist and you know very well why cyclists are despised.

No, I don't. Please explain.

Incidentally, cyclists are despised by a certain type of person.
Cyclists are NOT generally despised.

Well, looking at the comments in this group and other internet forums,
it would appear that you are totally wrong yet again.

A tiny, tiny, vocal group of morons does not make a majority. Besides,
who cares? We are winning against motorists on every level. Every cost
associated with your mode of transportation is going through the roof
and it is going to get a lot worse. Meanwhile, you are helping to buy my
bike for me - I forgot to mention in previous posts that you are also
helping to buy my girlfriend's bike for her - and my costs hover around
£100 a year. You are persecuted by the police, your roads are falling
apart, you are virtually banned from town centres on pain of huge
parking fines, the list goes on and on.