Old October 7th 03, 03:43 PM
Donald Munro

Default anyone going for just the worlds RR ?

Ronald wrote:
You'll go to the worlds in a thong?

Bob Schwartz wrote:
I'll be easy to pick out in a crowd, won't I?

Actually I'm just hoping heather will be there.

h squared wrote:
well, i'll probably be wearing a thong too, but i won't be there.

don't worry, though, it's no loss to you. there was a post on rbr once
that reminded me a lot of myself that sums it up well-
"People like this typically have above-average educations, and
below-average
number of friends. They also typically are much better at making these
statements in a written forum, when they have time to think about them
(or
to dig up old Dave Bailey posts and reuse them). If you talk to these
people in
real life, they are dreadfully boring."
http://www.google.com/groups?&selm=3...ews.com&rnum=1

Kind of makes you wish the world was like that Ah-Ha video from many
years ago where everyone lives in a cartoon world and speaks in a speech
bubble. That way all us rbr geeks could be witty Don Juans.