Old May 8th 09, 04:10 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Paul - xxx[_2_]

Default A possible solution to the trolling problem on this news group

Rudi wrote:

Hi! (and sorry for the long post)

There's a simple answer. Post articles about bikes and discuss bikes.
Ignore other posts ...

Trouble is, and what's happened, is that cycling as such, and the
discussion of cycling 'problems' is a political 'thing' that people
need to discuss, which generates polarisation and therefore animosities
develop, _exactly_ like the road system. If everyone stuck to the
rules we'd all get along better. I don't think there's much you can
practically do other than my first line ..

--
Paul - xxx

'96/'97 Landrover Discovery 300 Tdi
Dyna Tech Cro-Mo comp