Old September 1st 03, 10:45 PM
rogeratunicycledotcom

Default Fastest speed on a coker?

nathan wrote:
*The highest speed I've heard of was between 29 and 30 mph by
Christian. If I hadn't seen him ride I wouldn't think that's possible,
given how fast and dangerous 20mph feels to me. Anyway, MANY people
have gone well over 18mph.
*

Christian is the man, he is certainly fast! I went for a little ride
him at eurocycle. It was fantastic, we sort of cruise at the same
speed.... it would be the one time I could not find my speedo but
Christain was saying it was around 30 kph that we found our comfortable
speed at. Faster than I thought it would be, but cool! isn't that
somewhere around 18mph.
As for my top speed, I have done 24mph but do not like going above
20mph... it scares me.

Roger

--
rogeratunicycledotcom