Old July 7th 06, 02:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default looking for a specific tyre

Eddbmxdude wrote:
I was going to say something along those lines Mike. If you noticed, I
hinted at it in my reply but bit my (fingers?)!

Some people's spelling and punctuation on here is absolutly crazy! To
the point that sometimes I havn't got a clue what some people are on
about!

I know that my spelling and punctuation arn't the best, but I try and
make my posts as legible as possible.

Rock on!
Edd

Thats all its really about. I'm sure there are loads of grammatical
errors and spelling flaws in this post alone, but, I am led to believe
my writing is legible.

Mike

--
swarbrim

Add me at

'i like things big' Amanda

'I prefer "badunkadunk", myself' Dudewithasock
swarbrim's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11005