Old July 18th 20, 09:33 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_6_]

Default Police to investigate driver overtaking cyclist on double lines

On Saturday, July 18, 2020 at 9:22:32 PM UTC+1, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Sat, 11 Jul 2020 19:12:34 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Saturday, July 11, 2020 at 6:55:17 PM UTC+1, Commander Kinsey wrote:

Yet your type blindly stick to speed limits. I see them all the time, drivers at the limit on a straight empty road with nothing hidden. Same driver, same speed limit, now a sharp bend with hidden obstacles like driveways, or even some fog, and they go the same speed!

I slowed down to 30mpph from 60mph on the same stretch of road as I entered a village with a speed cop hiding in the bushes. I got no speeding ticket as a result.

Get a satnav with camera sites, then you only have to do that where cops hide.

I already have one of these which has camera sites on, but the speed cops can be anywhere.

https://www.trustedreviews.com/revie...-nuvicam-lmt-d