Old July 12th 17, 07:03 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default Outcry at 'disgrace' of pavement cyclist ******s

Judith wrote:
On Fri, 30 Jun 2017 18:18:00 +0100, "Mr Pounder Esquire"
wrote:

Coun Maxine Callow said: "Cyclists on pavements, I know we have had
police cuts but this has been going on before the cuts and it is
getting steadily worse.

"There are more and more cyclists on the pavements, and this is not
young children but adults who are speeding along the footpaths.

"Some of them have no bells, they are on their mobile phones and
they seem to think they have a God-given right to take over the
pavements, it is a disgrace.

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/ne...ists-1-8625746

It's alright them saying : "The police are doing what they can -
they are stopping cyclists on pavements."

They need to be arresting them and then very large fines.

Interesting comments.
Did you notice in the like and dislike comments just how many readers detest
the scumbag cyclists?
Some people do not like me too much, but I would not want to be hated as
much as cyclists are hated.