Old December 9th 10, 01:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

Default Kill-filing

"fiultra5" wrote in message
On Dec 8, 1:26 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

Let's face it, Microsoft is what made the computer what it is today, a
common appliance found in just about every home in America.

A common appliance much cursed by everyone, except those who have the

brains and the money to buy a Mac.

The last time I looked, Macs continue to be super expensive whereas PCs
keeps dropping in price. I have seen Windows 7 Home Premium desktop
computers for $300 at Wal-Mart. It is all about money, not brains. Wal-Mart
has also put our local bike shop out of business and for the same reason ...
price!
[...]

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota