Old July 15th 18, 03:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default AG: Litter

Back in the sixties, the National Speleological Society had a slogan:
"If you packed it in, you can pack it out."

I was reminded of that yesterday*, when I was looking around for a
place to put the foam box my lunch came in.

*Thursday 12 July 2018

I'd made arrangements to be picked up if I didn't feel like riding
home, but an MRI is quite restful. First time in weeks that I've lain
on my back for an hour without touching off my sciatica.

So I stopped at the emergency room to drop off magazines and buy
lunch, went to the Beyer Trail and sat on the bench under the walnut
tree while eating, then went shopping.

I dropped the box into a trash can at the store while packing my
groceries.

--
joy beeson at comcast dot net
http://wlweather.net/PAGEJOY/