Old June 20th 11, 05:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Dan O

Default Obstructions

On Jun 19, 9:00 pm, wrote:
On Sat, 29 Sep 2007 21:48:12 -0600, wrote:

[snip]

This pronghorned obstruction ignored me . . .
http://i53.tinypic.com/50mujl.jpg
http://i53.tinypic.com/25iarnt.jpg

Because it was staring at this mini-wolf obstruction, a few hundred
yards away:
http://i55.tinypic.com/s4un8k.jpg
http://i54.tinypic.com/25kh1ec.jpg

A pretty little obstruction:
http://i56.tinypic.com/33dumoz.jpg

A baby red-tailed obstruction up in a cottonwood:
http://i52.tinypic.com/2iqzjlw.jpg
http://i56.tinypic.com/vmu3w3.jpg

Several views of a small snapping obstruction, with a red twelve-gauge
obstruction floating nearby:
http://i51.tinypic.com/2yoc21y.jpg
http://i52.tinypic.com/kbdf9e.jpg

http://i53.tinypic.com/2gvknf4.jpg
http://i51.tinypic.com/33epso6.jpg

http://i51.tinypic.com/fxuhjb.jpg
http://i55.tinypic.com/riul3a.jpg

Showing ground clearance, huge head, and dinosaur tail:
http://i52.tinypic.com/fbdhja.jpg
http://i54.tinypic.com/34oyq1j.jpg

When an obstruction flies up out of a tuft of prairie grass, it's
worth a look:
http://i52.tinypic.com/2uerwnp.jpg
http://i53.tinypic.com/2m6aoie.jpg

I like this thread a lot. (Have to start carrying a camera.)
Speaking (literally) of obstuctions, I came up on a red tail hawk the
other day - perched in the middle of the road; just stood there with
its back to me as I veered way around.