Old October 18th 11, 12:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John Dacey

Default Obstructions

On Sat, 29 Sep 2007 21:48:12 -0600, wrote:

[snip]

Showing ground clearance, huge head, and dinosaur tail:
http://i52.tinypic.com/fbdhja.jpg
http://i54.tinypic.com/34oyq1j.jpg

As one salutes the first robin of spring, or the vanguard of swallows
revisiting Capistrano, so do I welcome the return of the first
crocodile back to the coastal wetland (read: swamp) I go to take
creature pix. I'm still not sure where these things go to miss the
heat, humidity and storm season in south Florida during the summer
months, but clearing off for that time is a better coping strategy
than the one I've got.

It was a pretty ugly day to be out (probably got more rain Sunday
morning than has fallen on Pueblo CO within the span of Perfesser
Fogel's prodigious memory). This was taken during a short lull between
cloudbursts:

http://businesscycles.com/graphics/nikpix/PIX_2024.jpg

John Dacey
Business Cycles, Miami, Florida