Old November 9th 03, 06:47 AM
Lorenzo L. Love

Default BiGHA Comments

NiCK wrote:
a&b wrote in message ...

Gaahhh!

"Lorenzo L. Love" wrote:

Have you paid the full $3000.00 price for a Bigha?

Lorenzo L. Love
http://home.thegrid.net/~lllove

?In the old days being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody?s crazy.?
Charles Manson

I think i'll sit back and watch the comments as they bore me to know
how picky benters and bicyclers get...

So you have NOT bought a Bigha? Why not? Could it be because it costs
too much?

Lorenzo L. Love
http://home.thegrid.net/~lllove

"We recognize, however dimly, that greater efficiency, ease, and
security may come at a substantial price in freedom, that law and order
can be a doublethink version of oppression, that individual liberties
surrendered for whatever good reason are freedom lost."
Walter Cronkite, in the preface to the 1984 edition of 1984