Old February 10th 10, 05:19 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
chris French

Default Bicycle Wheel Building Workshop - Cambridge - 6 Mar 2010

In message , Dieter Britz
writes
thirty-six wrote:

On 9 Feb, 21:30, David Green wrote:
The details of the next Bicycle Wheel Building Workshop I will

This is a practical course where you learn how to assemble and true
strong and durable bicycle wheels. You will learn to build ’standard’
(36 spoke cross-3) wheels using proven wheel building techniques based
on sound principles. Places are restricted to ensure a high
teacher-student ratio.

£75 for a cup of tea of which the mug needs to bring his own student,
a sham. Brandt's book is not accepted, it's a sham.

I find such a course superfluous, and reckon that the classic book is
enough (it was, for me). But then, I suppose there are people who can't
easily learn from books.

But what in particular do you reckon is wrong with the book?

Noooooooo !!!!!
--
Chris French