Old November 26th 19, 07:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default Worth watching

Simon Jester wrote:
On Tuesday, November 26, 2019 at 6:39:33 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:
On Tuesday, November 26, 2019 at 6:10:23 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:
On Tuesday, November 26, 2019 at 4:49:56 PM UTC, Mr Pounder
Esquire wrote:
The ******s on bicycles won't like it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJZlhECK0Ps

https://road.cc/content/news/259222-...-stone-cycling

He lost weight by changing his diet, not by riding a silly bicycle.
But, you knew that, didn't you?

QUOTE:
JC: "Plus I had a bicycle rather than a car"

QUOTE:
JC: "I can't have a drink unless I cycle into town."
Meaning that you can be ****ed on a bicycle, but not driving a car.

Perhaps you should contact this organisation

http://www.shardalerehab.co.uk

Clearly you cannot control you alcohol intake.

It is not necessary to get ****ed every time you take a drink.
Clarkson was just acknowledging the amount of calories in alcohol.

I no longer drink alcohol.