Old July 17th 04, 10:47 PM
Mike Kruger

Default Armstrong Angry About Break-In - Planting Doping Agents !!

"Jym Dyer" wrote in message
=v= I've heard it said that Lance's urine is probably the
most drug-tested substance in the world. How the heck could
he be doping?

Introductory note: I'm not saying Lance is doping. Do not respond with
flames.

The whole purpose is to gain an advantage without getting caught. The
promise of BALCO, Dr. Ferrari, and the like is that they have a "system" so
you can achieve this. I'm sure systems have evolved well beyond the "use
somebody else's urine" stage, but I also imagine it's still an arms race in
which new tests are continually needed to counteract new ways to get around
the tests.