Old September 7th 13, 03:13 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Partac[_10_]

Default Obeying the highway code

"brianrob1961" wrote in message

On 06/09/2013 20:53, Rob Morley wrote:
On Fri, 06 Sep 2013 15:38:03 +0100
brianrob1961 wrote:

On 06/09/2013 15:32, Rob Morley wrote:
On Fri, 06 Sep 2013 11:34:26 +0100
brianrob1961 wrote:

Now I will ask you as a favour. PLEASE killfile me.

Why not take some personal responsibility and killfile him? Or do
you just enjoy the opportunity to whinge about it, while making no
effort to fix it?

Rob, if you are interested in peace on the group then let's embrace
it while it is here. Now stfu.

There you go again, telling people what to do. You really don't strike
me as someone whose advice I'd take - it seems you can't even read a
newsgroup without getting wound up and posting unpleasant responses.

Rob, I am not telling you what to do! I am ASKING you to draw a line and
to move on from that point. Maybe I should have added 'please' after stfu.

How wonderful it is to see the psycholists squabbling among themselves,