Old November 12th 08, 12:43 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
KingOfTheApes

Default A March on Washington... on Bicycle?

On Nov 11, 3:17*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"KingOfTheApes" wrote in message

On Nov 10, 7:51 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

How about I war on your stupid head, you god damn freak of an asshole!

****ing Regards,
Foul mouthed old men like voted for the old man.
You did, right? And you don't ride a bike either...
So long, babbling Dr. Evil.

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As we say
on Earth. I'll bet you couldn't pour **** out of a boot with instructions
from your ex-CO. *You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would
rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you.

You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm
deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a
weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a
revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared
richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth
into this world. *An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody,
abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and
then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.

****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Dr. Evil, you should be gagged and put in a straight jacket. Then put
in a museum of shame, where all those who supported the war should be
displayed. Of course, you should also be issued a pamper.