Old November 15th 08, 02:35 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling
Dane Buson

Default I am convinced bicycling is not safe

In rec.bicycles.misc Tom Sherman wrote:
Dane Buson wrote:
In rec.bicycles.misc Tom Keats wrote:
In article KingOfTheApes writes:

But since
you say biking is so dangerous, and neither the Republican Party nor
the Democratic Party is the solution, who's the solution?
Solution to /what/ -- your disinformation about the supposed
"dangerousness" of cycling? The solution to that is
pretty obvious, but you're still here.

I will admit that sometimes truly I long for the day where you can
deliver a punch to the face over TCP/IP. It would purely make for a
much politer interblag.

Do you want to punch Commandante Monkey Poop or Tom Keats?

Well, certainly not Tom.

--
Dane Buson -
Whenever I hear anyone arguing for slavery, I feel a strong impulse to