Old December 18th 04, 05:31 PM
Steve Knight

I was still a little nervous about the mounting, even with two screws,
since they don't go in very far. It’s on there securely, but who knows
with vibration and all.

locktite will fix it. or super glue. super glue may be easier to remove though
as it does not really stick well to plastic.

I noticed that the instructions said that it must not replace the
reflector on the bike, which is of course exactly what I did!

well of course (G) but that's what reflective tape is for.

I was glad to read the method of holding in the buttons for a couple of
seconds to turn the unit off. Looks like someone at CatEye used to work
for Microsoft

(G)

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes