Old June 15th 07, 04:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett

Default Discover team for Dauphine-LIbre and Tour de Suisse

DirtRoadie writes:

G On Jun 8, 1:15 pm, " wrote:
I was noticing that Discovery has mixed it's TDF team for the Dauphine-
Liber and the Tour de Suisse. The Tour of Switzerland starts on the
day the D-L ends so there is a scheduling conflict. But I am surprised
that Discovery is not keeping it's TDF riders together..??

I now wonder if Tom Danielson will appear in the Tour de Suisse.
http://www.tds.ch/tourdesuisse/franc...r/tds_dsc.html

You can wonder all you like

It isn't going to happen

Firstly, like all the rest of that squad, he's a useless ******

And secondly the rules forbid him riding without the permission of the
Critérium du Dauphiné Libéré Organizer

--
Davey Crockett - No 4Q to Reply