Old April 18th 04, 11:08 PM
davek

Default Four sets of essential points for cyclists to remember

And I'm just off for a 10 mile 'first time this weekend' ride...

Spooky. Actually, my 10 mile ride turned into 26 miles - mainly because my
10 mile route would have involved a return leg into a stiff-ish headwind.
Instead I went the other way and had the wind behind me all the way home...
WHEEEEEE!

The D'Arcs are nice - quite comfortable and don't obscure your vision at
all. Already very glad I got them.

You haven't just ordered a Kryptonite wall thingy, cable and D lock
from them as well, have you?

I don't think so, but maybe I'd better check...

d.