Old May 11th 18, 08:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann

Default Dynamo/LED power conditioning

On Fri, 11 May 2018 13:33:04 -0400, Radey Shouman
wrote:

Jeff Liebermann writes:

This is easily fixed by a law

This is almost exactly never true.

I was trying to be subtle, which also never seems to work. The
original suggestion of adding bicycles to lighting regulations for
motorcycles was not my idea. I just expanded on the suggestion.

On Fri, 11 May 2018 08:39:16 -0700, sms
wrote:
For front lights I'd like to see the same law for bicycles as we have in
most states for motorcycles, daytime running lights are mandatory.
Modulated or flashing is better, but even solid is okay.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D