Old September 25th 08, 05:44 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
nexty

Default Sydney to Wollongong 2008

Hey Laef!

There's a facebook event that i'm using to organize the ride here.
http://www.new.facebook.com/event.php?eid=39956783656

Join the Sydney Unicyclist team on the MS website:
http://register.gongride.org.au/?Sydney%20Unicyclists

I'd like to go the full 96km (hopefully florian will have my hub ready
by then) but have considered dropping down to do the 56km (or just
starting early) so we can ride as a group!

Def will be grabbing a beer or two once we make it down there.

Getting back is pretty easy, just jump on the train (unless you already
live in the gong [nudge UoW nudge!])

My ph/email details are on facebook.

Tynan; awesome news cya soon!

Geoff