Old October 29th 08, 07:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dangerdog

Default Sydney to Wollongong 2008

Good luck Nexty and Dangerlaef I hope you have a good ride.I feel like a
dirty stop out for not putting my hand up for the Gong ride but I have
my reasons.1/I have ridden the Gong four times on a bike and each time
it took longer to get home than it took to ride.2/With bikes being
crammed onto the trains it blocks off access to the toilet so re
hydrating is problematic.3/At Heathcote and Bald Hill riders are
marshalled and released behind a police car in large blocks causing
major congestion.4/The longest distance I have ridden on my relatively
new 36 is around 20km. 5/I hate crowds.

I am still up for a ride with you guys sometime but not this one.

--
dangerdog

once I was young and stupid....that was some time ago