Old March 31st 04, 08:48 AM
yuri budilov

Default 2004 - Trek 1400? Trek 1200? comments?

Hello all

I am helping a friend (fun + fitness rider like me, not competitive) to buy
a new road bike and we were looking at either Trek 1200 or Trek 1400, 2004
models.

Funny enough I noticed that Trek 1400 is not even sold in USA yet it is sold
in UK, Australia and elsewhere. I wonder why?

anyhow are there any Trek 1200 or Trek 1400 riders out there? If so - your
comments on these bicycles are most welcome. Also - do you think it is worth
spending extra on Trek 1400 over Trek 1200?

thank you in advance
Yuri, Australia