Old June 28th 05, 04:48 AM
Jeff Grippe

In Conclusion: (back to my style of posting)

Well it appears we have some very fundamental disagreements (I know. I can
hear some of you telling me that it must have been a blinding flash of the
obvious.)

This ernest liberal clod chooses to take your words at face value (sorry
about the third person but it was the best way to work in the descriptive
language). I am sorry for you yet elated that I do not live in the same
world as you do.

I prefer my delusions to yours any day (they are both delusions, however).

So for me there is nothing left to say after your last post. But I'll try to
end on topic.

I wish you many happy miles on the pedal powered vehicle of your choice.
Don't hit gravel or brake a leg!

Jeff