Old November 20th 11, 10:46 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

Default Why don't cyclists learn to use their brains?

On 16/11/2011 08:31, Mrcheerful wrote:
"the driver cut in as he overtook me.
"I shouted out a warning and knocked on the roof of the car, but the driver
continued to cut in and struck the bike, causing me to fall to the
pavement."

If you have time enough to shout and bang on the car, then why on Earth are
you not keeping your hands on the handlebars and braking?

He sounds like a Simon, an accident waiting to happen

http://www.getwokingham.co.uk/news/s...t_poor_driving

Clear case for cycle training & regulation.

University