Old December 25th 14, 09:07 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default Cycle to work, on a bouncy castle.

On Wed, 24 Dec 2014 11:34:51 +0000, Tarcap wrote:

On Mon, 22 Dec 2014 10:32:40 +0000, Tarcap wrote:

"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Sun, 21 Dec 2014 12:43:56 +0000, Tarcap wrote:

****wit

Why do people insult others?

Negative people judge and verbally attack others due to what is
missing in their own lives and heart. It’s just an attempt to make
them feel superior; lame isn’t it?

Can we take it that as you constantly change the name psycholist to
****wit,
you believe that all psycholists are ****wits?

Ask Judith.
She is our resident expert lexicographer.
."
No, I'm asking you, as you are the one who constantly decides to change
the name.
Don't suppose there is any chance of you actually answering it, is
there?

Judith with her learned research did it first. I believe Judith, that
a common synonym for "psycholist" is "****wit".
I know what you think of bicyclists. And to me that is a great honour
and compliment coming from you.
And you will never get me off my bicycle, a very convenient economical
delightful viable means of transport for many things.
I do not give a **** what you think of that.

No, I didn't think you would answer the question, either.

"A common synonym for 'psycholist' is '****wit'"
Quote by OED researcher and lexicographer J M Smith.