Old April 23rd 08, 02:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.marketplace,rec.bicycles.soc
Tim McNamara

Default lickton's gets no more business from me!

In article
,
Bob wrote:

On Apr 21, 8:07*pm, SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:

BTW, Walt is a cry-baby who has nothing better to do than waste his
time and everyone else's time complaining about some gd sub-$10
purchase that went all wrong. *I mean, he could post something
about global warming.

I think Walt's offbase but at least he's on topic. Let's see...
rec.bicycles.misc, rec.bicycles.racing, rec.bicycles.marketplace,
rec.bicycles.soc. Nope, not a word about global warming or any other
allegedly impending climate change. There are plenty of offtopic
threads in these NGs without encouraging more.

LOL. Although I'd disagree about rec.bikes.soc, as the global warming
discussion might fit in there.