Old April 26th 08, 09:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.marketplace,rec.bicycles.soc
Tom Keats

Default lickton's gets no more business from me!

In article ,
"Carl Sundquist" writes:

"SMS" wrote in message
t...
Tom Keats wrote:
In article ,
Zoot Katz writes:

[snip Walter's anti-Lickman's rant]

Tell ya what, Walter, go get me a shiney sharp object from your
kitchen drawer.

I recommend a grapefruit knife.

I've ridden all over town in my quest for the Perfect
Grapefruit Knife. I want an old-style one, with
wooden scales + brass rivets on the handle, like an
old-style paring knife (of which I have plenty.)

"http://www.ablekitchen.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=BH-573815&Click=8779"

$34.93 for 12 of them.

How much is shipping?

I'd rather ride there and get it myself.

And I only need one.

Chances are I'd have to pay customs/duty on it, too.

Oh, well.

A good grapefruit knife is worth it.

So's a good, adventurous ride.

cheers,