Old August 17th 17, 05:44 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

Default Driver misses daft cyclist video

On 17/08/17 08:40, Bod wrote:
On 17/08/2017 08:23, MrCheerful wrote:
Cyclist rides straight out of side road without looking.

http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2017/0...3-5-tonne-van/

That makes a change, it's usually drivers who pullout on cyclists from
side roads.

It is very curious how the rider started off and stopped pedalling. It
has very similar hallmarks to the way pedestrians step out and dither in
front of me when I'm on a bicycle, requiring me to rely on my front brake.

The driver displayed nice, controlled braking; more associated to skill
and experience, not the training given for the driving test.