Old September 6th 13, 09:07 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default Calling Mr Cheerful

On Thu, 05 Sep 2013 18:57:47 +0100, John Benn wrote:

"brianrob1961" wrote in message
I am still waiting for you to give me/us a list of your ideas for
cyclists to improve their safety, other than to obey the laws of the
road.

Wear high visibility clothing. Don't deliberately obstruct other road
users. Wear protective head gear and elbow and knee protectors.

The list is almost endless.

Oh, and most importantly, obey the Highway Code. This bit isn't
optional.

I agree.
Whatever else you do to try and improve your safety, obey the Highway
Code.