Old April 4th 05, 03:28 AM
hippy

Default Lindsay beat Niki Gudex and Emma Colson

warrwych wrote:
And.. what is it with Niki Gudex???

http://www.nikigudex.com/images/febfhm04.jpg

I think she is pretty .. boring that is! nuthin special.

Not from my perspective.. suitable age, attractive, raced downhill,
races xc, snowboards, etc.. Most chicks I know in their 20's seem more
concerned with having heated Desperate Housewives debates or which store
in Chadstone they'll visit first this weekend.. spewspewspew

Unlike Ms Tory Thomas, who is now in hospital
recovering from being hit by a car last week (suspected broken pelvis).
maybe it was Niki knocking out the competition (both in the photo frame
and on the track)????

Praps..

I've seen Tory in real life unlike Niki G so at least I know she
actually exists

hippy