Old November 14th 04, 10:44 PM
Tom Kunich

"antoineg" wrote in message

You guys are just unaware of history. We have had new-immigrant areas
in the country from day one.

If I didn't know you better, I would have to guess that you and Tom
Kunich are both grumpy white guys, middle aged or slightly older, who
probably have more than your own share of life's disappointments that
you subconciously want to pin on someone else.

If I didn't know better I'd think that you're a clueless high school student
that has been no where, seen nothing and expienced less than the normal east
Oakland jr. high school student.

Here's a clue Mr. Knowledge: my father and his brothers couldn't attend
public school because he was slav. I grew up in a mostly black neighborhood
and went to mostly black schools.

I'm sure that you have a much better perspective on it though from your
background in upstate NY or some other highly integrated area.

And considering that "Most Americans" include both new immigrants,
people out of the mainstream, and people under 18, Tom, I really
hightly doubt that "Most Americans" really want what you think that
they want.

In case you are unaware of it, MOST legal immigrants are against the open
borders presently the norm.

There's no need to repeat your posting which demonstrates that you are a
irreponsible little cocksucker who advoacates murdering unborn children
instead of addressing the problem.