Old April 13th 19, 08:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Cyclists triggering red light cameras

On Saturday, April 13, 2019 at 11:44:16 AM UTC-5, Frank Krygowski wrote:

(FWIW, in a 100% perfect fantasyland, I think most Stop signs would
actually be Yield signs, at _least_ for bicyclists. Look up "Idaho Stop.")

- Frank Krygowski

I believe John B. has said he lives in Singapore. I have heard Singapore is sort of a rich, capitalist euphoria, and an evil hard nose dictatorship all in one. Any and all disobedience of any law is punished by a public flogging and whipping and sentence of not less than 1 year in prison doing hard labor. Singaporians are obedient to the letter of the law. So how everyone else in the world except Singapore obeys the law may be very foreign to John B.