Old June 30th 19, 10:24 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default Murphy rode diagonally across the carriageway into oncoming traffic.”

On Sunday, June 30, 2019 at 8:43:00 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 30/06/2019 18:34, Simon Jester wrote:
On Thursday, June 27, 2019 at 9:04:45 AM UTC+1, Kerr-Mudd,John wrote:
On Wed, 26 Jun 2019 22:49:51 GMT, Simon Jester
wrote:

On Wednesday, June 26, 2019 at 2:25:04 PM UTC+1, MrCheerful wrote:
He says while Frankie was a skilled rider, his ability to steer would
have been “greatly diminished” and the braking “d
ramatically reduced” by
the fact he was performing a wheelie.

I hope the family have fridge-freezer insurance to pay the motorist's
cos
ts.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news...-frankie-murph
y-i
nquest-huyton-16483414

This proves we need to separate primary road users from subsidised
road users. Banning cars from roads until a completely separate
network of car paths can be built is the only answer. Motorists will,
of course, be required to get out and push their vehicles whenever it
may inconvenience a pedestrian, equestrian or cyclist.

You're not really helping The Cause by being silly.

How silly of me to forget everything posted here is read by over 10 people and Pounder.

You just carry on being as silly as you like.

It's not as though your repertoire is much wider than that, after all.

The point is the world doesn't care what is posted here.