Old September 12th 12, 02:04 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

Default Why is the Supply of IDIOT Mountain Bikers ENDLESS?

On Tuesday, September 11, 2012 1:09:34 AM UTC+1, Mike Vandeman wrote:
There was no charge related to a saw, LIAR. It was DISMISSED.

Since you weren't there, by definition, you know NOTHING, and anything you say about will be a lie.

I DO know how to READ. And the public record, accessible to all, proves you the liar.

Actually, I'm surprised that you continue to spout the 'everyone lied' rubbish given that you could be sued for libel by the witnesses ... just a thought.