Old February 18th 19, 03:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B. Slocomb

Default Front cracking noise

On Sun, 17 Feb 2019 21:23:49 -0500, Joy Beeson
wrote:

On Sun, 17 Feb 2019 12:00:24 -0500, Frank Krygowski
wrote:

Well, I guess it might work if she runs no more than one at a time...

Reminds me of church camp a little over sixty years ago. When we made
breakfast, we had to check with the folks in the apartment below
before we plugged in our toaster. If both groups used heat-producing
appliances at the same time, the fuse would blow.

Exactly.

This could, of course, have been corrected by simply putting a penny
in the fuse :-)

--
Cheers,
John B.