Old June 3rd 06, 04:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Default a traffic dilemma

"Veloise" wrote in message
ups.com...

Much depends on the circs. Doing this every day as part of a commute?
Your fellow road users are likely to recognize you and your route by
the end of the first week. What are the traffic patterns like on the
pertinent streets?

Not my commute but how I go to the library. I do have another choice. I
could transit through Stone Rd Mall using the roadway behind the mall
itself, which isn't too busy to enter the intersection from the north on
Scottsdale thus not requiring the first left.

(Your diagram must be really nice, 'cuz there's too
much traffic there to let me see it!)

Actually I noticed I had the opposite turn lanes screwed up and did a quick
edit. That and being a freebie website it's performance isn't great.