Old November 13th 08, 04:24 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

Default The Dilemma of Tom Sherman

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Nov 12, 7:51 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
Unlike JimmyMac, I was never stupid enough to think computers were
important.

[...]

I'm not the one who asserted that computers were unimportant in his

life and could be lived without. I knew you couldn't stand by what
you said. You often can't. I new you couldn't pull the plug. Like I
said before ... T O T A L B U L L S H I T !!!!!

You ought to know by now that I will NEVER do anything that will convenience
you. If and when I do whatever I do, it will be for my convenience only. Now
go take your poor old longsuffering hound dogs for a walk and quit bothering
the honorable members of these distinguished newsgroups.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka