Old September 9th 04, 08:17 AM
daino149

Sigurd wrote:
*

Which part of it will last a year? The cranks? Or the hub? That
Onza is mighty tempting, but it's a bit out of my price range. And
are there any 24" trials cycles? Or do you just have to use a Muni,
like the KH24? *

The hub should last as long as you don't do anything too crazy. Just
make sure that when you land, you roll out and land square to minimize
the stress on the cycle. The cranks might not last too long, but they
are cheap.

Normally 24 inchers aren't called Trials cycles, but a MUni is basically
a large trials cycle. Or, you could say that a trials cycle is a 20
inch MUni. The main difference is that the 24 will be heavier but
faster and a bit more practical. By practical I mean that you can cover
some distance on it.

Hope that helps.
Daniel

--
daino149 - How's it going, Texas?

Check out my pics: www.unicyclist.com/gallery/daino Updated: 04.07.03
Kaena
Bugman - "if you are a little left of them, it would seem like they are
on the right"
Sig count: 2

04.05.23 11214
04.05.25 11284