Old August 2nd 08, 05:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Krusty

Default More dumb**** liberals...

On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 15:35:06 -0700 (PDT), "Paul G."
wrote:

On Aug 2, 8:21*am, Krusty wrote:
On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 14:27:57 -0700 (PDT), "Paul G."
wrote:

On Aug 2, 5:12*am, Krusty wrote:
On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 09:34:06 -0700 (PDT), "Paul G."
wrote:

I don't know how anyone could think this clown has any business as
commander-in-chief. *He's going down as the worst president in
history.
-Paul

Oh I dunno....Franklin Pierce was pretty bad.

No need to dig around that far back- Nixon was the previous record
holder. He was pretty hard to beat considering both he and his vice
president were forced to resign for criminal acts, but George "W"uss
has done it.

Speaking of wusses, S--T and Kuntitch are a pair of them. *You cowards
remind me of "W"uss sitting on his ass on 9/11. *I get in your faces
and you look the other way. *No balls, just like your cowardly
president.
-Paul

Nixon's problems aside, he was at least capable of running a country.
That makes him infinitely better than Bush.

I'm still going with Bush's great-great-great-uncle (or whatever he
was to him) as worst ever.

Heh heh- no accounting for taste. Tell me, how many wars did Pierce
lose? ;-)
-Paul

Franklin Pierce is regarded by many historians as being more
responsible for the Civil War than any other person.

Now, there is plenty of blame to go around, so I'm not sure how
responsible he was...but just look at how many people his policies got
killed.