Old May 20th 19, 05:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann

Default 3D Zebra Crosswalk To Slow Down Speeding Cars

On Mon, 20 May 2019 09:18:48 +0200, Rolf Mantel
wrote:

Am 17.05.2019 um 19:26 schrieb Jeff Liebermann:
This protected bike lane?
https://static1.squarespace.com/static/59609b228419c269d9b95c1b/5ad61b46f950b7d15edb6c75/5ad61b49f950b7d15edb6d80/1523981136206/Bike-lanes-2-800x719.jpg
Are you sure this is what you would rather have?
If yes, we both think alike.

Yes, this was the picture I was trying to link to.
Rolf

It's a very useful device. When not acting as an automobile deterrent
or deflector to protect the bicycle lane, I use them for a kickstand:
http://www.learnbydestroying.com/jeffl/pics/bicycles/kickstand-v2.jpg
Just clamp to the top tube and lean the bicycle over slightly. I was
thinking of applying for a patent but was convinced that the cost of
the patent was more than the probably license revenue.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D